IELTS (The International English Language Testing System)
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required for entry to university in the UK and other countries.
We help our students make lasting work or study achievements through learning and examination preparation. Our concerted effort is to improve their performance and help them realize their most important goals. It’s our expert team, dedication and training strategies that make Echoes Global one of the best IELTS coaching centre.
Who is it for?
IELTS is recognised by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is also recognised by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
Who is the IELTS test like?
You can choose between the Academic or General Training versions of the test. All candidates do the same Listening and Speaking sections.
- 1. General training – for school, work or migration: The General Training format focuses on basic survival skills in a broad social and educational context. It is for those who are going to English-speaking countries to have secondary education, work experience or training programs. People migrating to Australia, Canada and New Zealand must sit for the General Training test.
- 2. Academic – Institutions of Higher and Further Education: The Academic format is for those who want to study or train in an English-speaking university or Institutions of Higher and Further Education. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is based on the results of the Academic test.
The test has four sections:
- 1. Listening - 4 sections, 40 questions, 30 minutes
- 2. Speaking - interview, 15 minutes
- 3. Reading - different for Academic (or ) General – 3 sections, 40 questions, 60 minutes
- 4. Writing - different for Academic (or) General – 2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes
How our Coaching Helps?
Instructors at our IELTS training strive their best to help students secure above 7 bands in the IELTS exam. With a qualified and experienced faculty, we are well equipped to enable students improvise on various aspects of their English skills.
We work hard on their vocabulary, general grammar, listening and writing skills. Moreover, the students at our IELTS class get the flexibility to progress at their own pace and benefit from advanced teaching methods, useful resources, and commendable facilities.
- 1. Qualified Tutors: Extremely experienced and duly qualified IELTS training faculty.
- 2. Personal attention: Limited seats for enhanced one-to-one attention to students.
- 3. Flexibility: Freedom to join our coaching class at different timings after notifying about the same to the trainer.
- 4. Advanced Course Material: Robust IELTS preparation course, adhering to latest standards.
- 5. Customised course: Tailor-made IELTS course material as per the specific requirements of the students.
- 6. Practice material: Additional course material to take along for practice besides regular coaching.
- 7. Practice tests: Regular mock exams in all the four modules Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing to help the students get familiar with the original exam pattern.
- 8. Imparting detailed knowledge: Ideal coaching to enable students get in-depth knowhow of strategies and skills required to qualify the examination.
- 9. Feedback: Personalised and constructive feedback on the performance of the students followed by improvement suggestions.
- 10. Improve weak points: Faculty at our IELTS class works toward strengthening your weak areas, hence making you competitive enough to clear the exam through sound coaching methods.